Instead of buying a carpet cleaner or hiring a professional service which is quite expensive, renting a carpet cleaner is better and more money-saving.
Walmart carpet cleaner rental is a satisfactory and economical option for cleaning your carpets. It saves you hundreds of dollars when compared with other cleaning service options.
No matter how often you clean your carpets, whether weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or yearly, Walmart carpet cleaner rental still remains the cheapest option. Opting for another option could be high-priced and cost you a lot of fortune.
Do you need a Walmart carpet cleaning rental service?
This article will tell you everything you need to know about Walmart carpet cleaner rental, the price of the rent, how to use it, the models, and many other things to know about it.
Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
Walmart carpet cleaner rental offers you the chance to give your carpets, rugs, and other soft surfaces of your house a professional-grade deep cleaning at a low and affordable cost.
Walmart carpet cleaner rentals are offered by Walmart in partnership with Rug Doctor, a company that is dedicated to do-it-yourself (DIY) deep cleaning and also provides professional-grade cleaning products either for purchase or rent.
You can rent a Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner in your local Walmart store to clean even the interior of your vehicle and upholstered furniture. All these cleanings are provided at a fraction of the cost of using a professional cleaning service.
You can rent a Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner for 24 hours or more, depending on your need for it, and you are charged daily for the Walmart carpet cleaner rental.
Also, it takes you 20 minutes to deep clean an average-sized room and it is a relatively easy task to do; coupled with the videos on Rug Doctor to guide you better on how to do the cleaning.
What is the cost of Walmart carpet cleaner rental?
Walmart carpet cleaning rental machines provided by Rug Doctor are of different models. The cost of using a model varies from one another.
Aside from the model machine used, the number of days also determines the cost of use. The higher the days of use, the costlier it gets.
The lowest cost of using Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaning rental is $19.99 for 4 hours or $29.99 for 24 hours. However, the highest cost available for using Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaning rental in 24 hours is $39.99.
Types of carpet cleaners Walmart rents out to customers
As stated above, they are different models of Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner rental. The prices of each vary from one another, and they have slightly different functions that edge one over the other. The machine models of Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner rental are:
- Professional Deep Cleaner Machine
This machine is also known as the professional-level multi-service deep cleaning machine. The cost of renting this machine is $39.99 for 24 hours, and it costs $49.99 when used for 48 hours.
Listed below are some of its standout advantages
- It deeps cleans carpets and rugs with power comparable to the professionals.
- It is light, quicker, and easier to use.
- It also pairs with motorized hard floors, grout, and upholstery cleaning tools.
Note: 48 hours rental is limited and only available at participating locations.
Watch the video on how to use the Pro Deep Clean
- Professional Portable Detailer and Spot Cleaner Machine
This machine is compact-sized, which makes it portable. The cost of renting it for 24 hours is $29.99 but in some locations, or can be rented for 4 hours at the cost of $19.99.
Some of the features of the Professional Portable Detailer and Spot Cleaner Machine are listed below:
- It erases odor, spots, and stains from carpets, stairs, auto upholstery, and more.
- It is compact, lightweight, and easy to maneuver.
- It also has a powerful brush that does the scrubbing when in use.
Note: 4 hours rental of this machine is only available at participating locations.
Watch the video on how to use the Pro Portable Detailer and Spot Cleaner
- Wide Track Carpet Cleaner Machine
This machine allows you to deep clean your carpets with ease, especially those with big rooms. It has a wider base which helps to clean larger rooms more quickly.
Some of its features are listed below
- It has a quick dry time.
- It has a large solution and recovery tank.
- It has a dual-action cleaning brush and it is CRI certified.
- It is a 13-inch wide cleaning path machine.
- X3 Carpet Cleaner Machine
This machine is a cost-effective professional-level cleaning machine. It costs $34.99 for the 24 hours rental, while the machine rental for 48 hours is $44.99.
A few of its features are listed below.
- It is adjustable and has an easy-to-use design.
- It extracts up to 89% of dirt trapped in your carpets.
- It provides certified professional-level cleaning power at a fraction of the cost of using professional-level cleaners.
Note: 48 hours rental is only available at participating locations.
Watch the video on how to use the X3 Carpet Cleaner
- Floor Dryer Machine
This machine is necessary for the fast drying of the cleaned carpets and rugs. It saves you more time. The cost of renting it for 24 hours is $19.99.
Listed below are some of its features.
- It has two times the drying power than when drying alone under normal conditions.
- It reduces the drying time to half the normal time.
- It can also be used when painting walls, plumbing emergencies, and more.
- Mighty Pro
It is the last machine. It has various functions as well. It gives professional cleaning quality results and many other quality features.
Walmart locations that offer Walmart carpet cleaner rental
Rug Doctor company has over forty thousand (40,000) rental locations in the U.S, which means that there is a Rug Doctor kiosk close to the corner of your house or office.
If you do not find a Walmart carpet cleaner location in your location, you can as well visit other stores to get the Rug Doctor carpet cleaners.
To use the Walmart carpet cleaner rental service, use the following step.
- Enter the zip code of your neighborhood or location.
- Skim through the available Rug Doctor carpet cleaner location in your area to see if there is a Walmart carpet cleaner rental. If none is available, choose a nearby store instead.
- Click on either the get directions to lead you to the location or click more information to see the available machines in the store you choose.
Note: You can also pick the machine or instrument you need to also filter the search.
Method to rent a carpet cleaner from Walmart
You can get your Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner rental processes by visiting the select store physically or ordering online.
Getting it physically
After locating the store with the machine or instrument you wish to visit, you will be required to visit the Walmart store physically if that is your choice.
When you get there, you will have to follow the protocols listed below.
- Select the machine you want on the screen.
- Enter your name, address, and phone number as instructed and displayed on the screen.
- You will be urged to pay for the rental using your preferred method of payment.
- After a successful payment, the kiosk the machine is placed unlocks and you can take your machine home with you.
Ordering it online
Rug Doctor now delivers its professional-grade machines and tools to customers’ homes. It is convenient and easy for customers.
Customers order online and get them delivered to their homes without having to visit the stores to get them or return them. All will be done by Rug Doctor.
To order the Rug Doctor Carpet cleaner machine online, follow the following steps:
- Visit Rug Doctor schedule delivery and pickup page.
- Choose the dates you want for either the pickup or delivery.
- Pick the time you want the machine to be dropped off at your home and picked back when you will be done.
- Choose your rental machines. You can pick as many as you want.
- Enter your zip code
- Your address and phone number will be needed as well.
- Proceed to pay and expect the instrument and machines rented to arrive.
Returning Rug Doctor Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
Returning a Rug Doctor carpet cleaner is easy if all protocols are followed.
- You must make sure to empty the dirty water and drain the clean water in all vessels, spray the empty vessel with a disinfectant if you have one.
- Remove all dirt and lint found at the bottom of the machine.
Failure to clean the machine before returning it attracts charges. Also, ensure you return the machine before the deadline.
Watch the Rug Doctor video on how to clean the machines rented before returning.
After you are done cleaning, take the machine to the same store it was rented and enter the details displayed on the screen to unlock and return the machine.
- A cleaning fee is charged when you return a dirty machine.
- Any lost or unreturned attachments attract a fee as well.
Do you get fined for returning Walmart carpet cleaner late?
It is advisable to always return the Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner rental on the scheduled day.
Failure to do so incurs a daily charge increment every day after the scheduled day of return.
For example, if you fail to return the floor dryer which costs $19.99 2 days after it was scheduled to be returned, you will pay an additional $39.98 when you are returning the machine.
So always return the machines rented on the scheduled day; cleaned and with all parts included.
Is it only the carpet cleaner you can rent at Walmart?
No, it is not only the carpet cleaner you can rent at Walmart, but you can also rent other tools, but you will be charged an extra fee for each item rented.
Renting a Rug Doctor Walmart carpet cleaner is better and less expensive than buying carpet cleaners or hiring professional cleaners to clean your carpets and rugs.
It takes about 20 minutes to clean an average-sized room using the Walmart carpet cleaner and there are various carpet cleaning machines that will suit your needs.
You can also buy other tools and accessories to further improve your cleaning. You can process the order by either visiting the stores physically or completing your order online.
Returning a dirty machine or an incomplete or damaged one attracts charges before you can initiate the return.