On Amazon, you are frequently prompted to provide a review after making a purchase. Consequently, if you often share your experiences with others by writing reviews on Amazon, we’ll show you how to find all of your reviews there so that you can evaluate, edit, and/or count the number of votes each has received.
Because these reviews are tremendously useful both for sellers and for (possible) buyers who are about to purchase the product in question, hence the ratings can be voted to have greater relevance in this section.
To discover how to find reviews on Amazon, continue reading.
How To Find Your Reviews On Amazon Web
You can view your reviews on PC in six easy steps:
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Hover on Account & Lists and click on Account.
- Scroll down till you see Your Amazon profile and then click on this link.
- If you’re navigating here for the first time. You will be asked to customize how you want to appear when you leave reviews. You can add a profile picture, and edit your name and address. Click on Save Changes or Not Now.
- Tap on All Activity and select Reviews from the dropdown menu.
- You will find all your submitted reviews on this page from the most recent to the oldest. You can also see for each available review the date of publication and the number of helpful votes received by pressing the option See the full review, you can read the full review and see the photos/videos added.
- If you wish to edit or delete any of your reviews, click on the link to read more on how to edit and delete reviews on Amazon.
How To Find Your Reviews On Amazon mobile Application
- Open the Amazon Shopping application on your mobile
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom toolbar
- Choose Your Account
- Scroll down to find the Personalized content section, tap on Profile
- On the Community activity, click on view: all activity to see your reviews
- Tap on Reviews to see all your reviews from the most recent to the oldest. You can also see for each available review the date of publication and the number of helpful votes received by pressing the option See the full review, you can read the full review and see the photos/videos added.
- If you wish to edit or delete any of your reviews, click on the link to read more on how you can edit or delete your reviews on Amazon
A positive review is a certain strategy to raise your seller profile as an Amazon seller. Additionally, it will aid prospective buyers in learning a little bit more about your brand and its items.
Reviews, especially good ones, influence buying decisions by demonstrating to potential customers that your product is worthwhile. Instead of physically evaluating or testing a product before purchasing, potential customers seek assurances of its high quality.
Increasing reviews also signals an increase in Best Seller Rank (BSR), which makes your product more visible in search results on Amazon and attracts more clicks to your listing. Additionally, the more reviews your listing has, the more likely it is that a visitor will become a paying customer.
As an Amazon seller, it is crucial to be aware of what people are saying about your products after reading the aforementioned.
Your reviews are a crucial source of information about your products and business, letting you know what’s working well and what should be modified to increase sales.
I’ll go over all you need to know about finding your Amazon seller reviews.
How To Find Your Amazon Reviews: For Amazon Sellers
You have two options for finding your reviews: manually checking them or using the Seller Central platform on Amazon.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of each technique.
Amazon Seller Central Platform:
You can access your Amazon seller account through Seller Central. It is your go-to tool for selling on Amazon and a one-stop shop for efficiently managing sales.
You can view reviews on the Amazon Seller Central site, but you need to have a brand and be registered with Amazon’s Brand Registry program. So, not everyone has access to this choice.
Here is where to locate this unique function if you are a brand-registered vendor and would like to use it:
- Go to the Brands Menu; if you can’t see it, you either aren’t a seller who has registered their brand or haven’t declared that they are the brand owner.
- Go to the Brand Dashboard.
- Tap the Customer Reviews Feature, which should be under Brand Benefits
You can quickly read all of your customer reviews from here.
The following tasks are available to you as an Amazon Seller when using the customer reviews feature:
- Give you access to every product review from the previous month.
- All reviews will be visible for one day and kept on the site for one month.
- You can filter reviews using the star rating and review date fields in the customer reviews feature.
- This enables you to contact each client who gave your product a negative review.
Several actions are permitted for sellers to do concerning product reviews, including:
- Write a comment Directly through the interface, responding to reviews left by your customers.
- Mark as done: This is a technique to conclude the review interaction once any appropriate action has been completed.
- Report abuse: You can report abuse from the product detail page if you come across a review that doesn’t follow our standards for creating customer reviews or the customer review regulations.
To Manually Check:
Simply going to the product detail page for the particular item will manually check for reviews.
You can focus on particular subjects by filtering your reviews by Amazon’s “Read reviews that mention” option.
Keep in mind that while this strategy works great if you just sell a few things, it is not particularly practical if you carry a variety of goods.
Who Is Eligible To Write a Review on Amazon?
Amazon does not permit anonymous product reviews. You must have spent $50 or more on the site before you can submit a review for other prospective customers.
Additionally, before being published, Amazon will review your reviews. To submit a review for this item, you must have bought it.
How long does it take for a review on Amazon to appear online?
Typically, reviews on Amazon appear 72 hours after being posted.
Posting certain reviews can take a little while. occasionally up to 4 or 5 days. Everything depends on Amazon.
How Does Amazon Identify Fake Reviews?
To identify fake reviews, which can be both good and negative, Amazon has created a powerful algorithm.
The Amazon algorithm recognizes false reviews by considering many variables, including:
- The terminology and vocabulary used in the reviews can be quite similar.
- Typically, fake reviews lack the Verified Purchase label.
- They all drop in a very brief period and provide ratings of 1 or 5 stars (incase bought by the competitor).
- User reviews that are regularly negative with the lowest rating and/or favorable with the highest rating.
- excessive keyword use that disrupts the natural flow of the reading.
- The reviewer’s rating is very low or inadequate
There may be additional aspects, but these are regarded as the most crucial ones for the algo.