If you ever request a return of a package you ordered through Amazon and change your mind, you can cancel this request to return the package.
In this article, we discussed the easy steps on how to cancel a return on Amazon.
How To Cancel A Return On Amazon
You can cancel your request to return a package on Amazon provided the package hasn’t been shipped back to Amazon.
Here’s how to do this on the Amazon application and web.
How To Cancel A Return On Amazon Web
Here’s how to cancel your return request through the Amazon desktop:
- Sign in to your account and go to the Returns Centre. You can access this page directly here.
- Click on View your returns.
- Go to Manage returns.
- Look for the item you want to cancel the return for and select Cancel this return.
- On the confirmation popup, confirm that you want to cancel the request by clicking on Cancel return.
How To Cancel A Return On Amazon Application
Here’s how to cancel your return request on the Amazon application:
- Open the Amazon application and proceed to the search bar.
- Search for Return Centre via the search bar.
- Click on Online Returns Centre.
- Go to Manage Returns.
- Look for the package you want to cancel its return request and tap Cancel this return.
- Click on Cancel return one more time from the popup menu to confirm the request.
How Long Do I Have To Cancel A Return Request?
You can cancel your return request on Amazon as long as it hasn’t been shipped. Suppose you ordered a pickup and you haven’t handed the package over, cancelling the request is still in your power.
In a case where the payment for the package has been refunded to your account, you can no longer cancel the request.
If you want to read about refunds on Amazon, here’s How to get a refund on amazon 2022.
You can always cancel a request to return packages to Amazon. To do this, you can use a web browser on your PC or your mobile phone.
When cancelling this request, keep in mind that your cancellation request is only valid when the package hasn’t been shipped.
Additionally, you can only cancel an order if you haven’t been refunded for the package from the time you requested the return.