Are you one of the millions of Americans who work for the United States Postal Service? If so, then you’re probably familiar with LiteBlue USPS ePayroll. But are you taking advantage of all it has to offer?
This article will introduce you to some of the lesser-known features of LiteBlue USPS ePayroll and guide you on how to make the most of it.
About Liteblue Usps — LiteBlue.USPS.gov
LiteBlue is the online portal for United States Postal Service employees.
liteblue usps employees are able to access their pay stubs, benefits information, and W2s online.
Other than a database of company employees, LiteBlue also provides access to a library of useful training materials.
Features such as seeing your current benefit plans and insurance status, viewing your upcoming work schedules, bidding on assignments/routes, changing bank information, view pay stubs, following your career progression, reading the latest corporate news, checking your company pension status and providing feedback are all available.
In general, liteblue provides its staff with a wide variety of resources and a range of employment-related information
In addition, workers may use LiteBlue anytime they choose, from wherever there’s an internet connection. To get access to the restricted areas of the LiteBlue website, employees will need their login credentials.
How to Register in the Liteblue Usps portal
The liteblue website is restricted to USPS staff only. You will be assigned a special ID number once you begin working for the United States Postal Service.
If you don’t have an employee ID, you won’t be able to sign up for the liteblue service. You may find this employee ID, which is typically 8 digits long, at the top of your earning statement
When you have your employee ID, you can easily register on the liteblue portal; however, you will need a login password to do so. If you have never used the United States Postal Service before, you will need to set up a password on the usps liteblue gov website.
Here’s how to set up your password in the liteblue website:
- Visit https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/myportal and click on “Password Recovery”
- enter your 8 digit employees ID and click on “Verify Employees ID”
- You will be redirected to a new page and you will be required to enter and re-enter your new password.
Once you’ve filled out the required fields, you’ll be able to access the USPS website. That’s all.
How to Login Liteblue USPS website
Here’s how to login to your Liteblue USPS account:
1. Open the liteblue usps gov login page
2. In the login section, enter your “Employer id and ssp password” in the blanks.
3. Click the USPS sign in button to access your employee profile page.
That is all.
Liteblue usps Password Reset
To reset your liteblue password, here are steps to follow:
- Visit the liteblue login page
- Click on “Password recovery”
- You will be redirected to a new page, type your Employee ID number into the text field
- Click “Verify Employee ID” and Follow the instructions on the next page
What is Usps Liteblue Epayroll?
Liteblue Epayroll is an online service that allows usps staff with a usps liteblue account to have access to their pay stubs, job descriptions, and salary information, as well as read and print their earnings statement.
On the Liteblue ePayroll interface, workers can see a record of their most recent 40 paychecks.
Usps Liteblue Epayroll Login
The same credentials you used to access your SSP account must be used to log into liteblue Epayroll.
If you don’t already have a liteblue SSP account, you’ll need to create one before you can access the liteblue Epayroll portal.
Both websites use the same login credentials (that is your SSP User ID and password). After you’ve logged in, you can navigate to the Epayroll dashboard.
Simply visit www.liteblue.usps.gov to create your account if you are new to usps (The guide on liteblue registration process is written above)
How To Access Liteblue Epayroll Statements
To access your liteblue Epayroll statement, simply login to your liteblue account and navigate to
To access your ePayroll statement:
- log into your USPS Liteblue account (following the steps already outlined above).
- Go to the employee application carousel at the center of the LiteBlue home page.
- Choose “ePayroll” from the list of applications.
- You will get to a new page where you can view or print your earning history for the specified dates.
WARNING: The LiteBlue network is restricted to USPS workers only. A person who gains unauthorized entry may face legal action, both financially and otherwise.
What Is Liteblue SSP?
SSP is an abbreviation for self service profile. A self service profile is a profile that a user creates and maintains independently.
Liteblue SSP is a self-service component of the usps portal that manages how workers log (manages usps passwords) in and also provides them with access to additional services such as PostalEASE, eReassign, eIDEAS, and eOPF.
Creating SSP Password For New Usps Employees
New USPS employees will be issued an Employee ID. In order to be able to login and use the liteblue ssp portal effectively here are steps to follow:
- Visit https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/welcome.xhtml
- Click on “Enter SSP”
- You will be taken to a new page where you are required to enter your user ID and password
- Click on “Forgot / Change Password” and follow the command prompt to create a new password.
- Then login with your Employee ID and your newly created password.
NOTE: Sometimes you get a preassigned SSP password within the first two weeks of becoming a USPS employee.
Take into account that this password will expire at some point. So it’s often ideal to change it via the liteblue SSP portal
What is Postalease Liteblue?
PostalEASE is an online service that lets USPS employees look at their benefits and pay cuts and make changes to them.
Using the PostalEASE website, workers of the United States Postal Service can quickly, easily and securely enroll in or make changes to their participation in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.
The purpose of this service is to make it easier for employees to access and administer any employee-benefit-programs to which they are eligible, for example the thrift Savings Plan.
Using this platform, you can enroll in those schemes, arrange direct deposits, and change your monthly contributions to the schemes you are enrolled in.
How To Access Liteblue Postalease Portal
- You can access this portal by going to https://ewss.usps.gov.
- Before proceeding to the main site, you must agree to the terms of service by clicking the “Agree” button.
- Next, a login screen will appear for you to fill out. Input your employment ID and password in the appropriate places.
- When you input your login information and click “Submit,” you will be directed to your employee account page.
NOTE: The Usps self-service password is required. For first-time access to any USPS self-service apps you will need to create a new password.